Ethiopia is part of the MSC Holy Spirit Region.
The Missionary Sisters of the Sacred Heart of Jesus began responding to the needs of the community in 1999. The dynamic and charismatic response was driven by the missionary zeal of the sisters who continued to be present in the lives of the people in their times of most needs.
The Missionary Sisters are now working in the Southern Nations, Nationalities, and Peoples Region State in Ethiopia. They serve the most vulnerable partnering with families for education, and health care support through Cabrini Ministries Ethiopia, a Catholic faith-based and community-based non-for-profit organization.
- Addis Ababa MSC Community
- Dubbo MSC Community
- Wallacha MSC Community
- St. Mary’s Catholic Primary Hospital, Dubbo
- Baby Jesus Center of Life, Dubbo
- Integrated Mother and Child Health Program
- School in Dubbo
- School in Areka
- School in Wallacha
- Livelihood program
- Family visits
- Pastoral and vocational work
Read the latest news about Ethiopia
- News from EthiopiaThe month of June 2023 (2015 E. C.) was full … Read more
- Getting to know you~ Sr. Elfinesh Zergena MSCTell us a bit about yourself: My name is Sr. … Read more
- Wallacha MissionSister Suany traveled to Wallacha with the aspirants to learn … Read more
- News from EtiopiaIt is with gratitude for all the good work done, … Read more
- ✧ Getting to know you – Sr. Shitaye Esayas MSCTell us a bit about yourself and your family My … Read more
- Black is Blessed. Ethiopian Icons by Laura James~ a reflection by Evarlyne Ndeti, MSC Novice Who would … Read more