The Association Missione Cabriniana Oggi is in Codogno, Italy, and wants to support the mission of the Sisters of St. Frances Cabrini,
and in particular:
Africa: Ethiopia, Swaziland and Uganda, Nicaragua, Guatemala and Mexico, Russia (Siberia), Brazil, Argentina and Paraguay.
The organization, in consideration of the constitution pact and the aims it proposes, intends to pursue the following aims to live and spread the Christian and humanitarian message of Saint Francesca Cabrini through:
– Meetings of study and reflection on the life, works and writings of St. Frances Cabrini;
– Collaboration with the local church and with voluntary associations in the area for non-profit purposes;
– Support for missionary activities, in particular those of the Missionaries of the Sacred Heart;
– Prayer initiatives, liturgical celebrations, novenas, preparation for feasts, anniversaries and events related to Cabrinian spirituality;
– Works of mercy in favor of the poor, emigrants, materially and spiritually abandoned;
– Fundraising to support the initiatives undertaken by the organization.
In order to carry out its activities, the voluntary organization uses in a decisive and prevalent way the voluntary, direct and free services of its members.
The organization will not carry out activities other than institutional activities with the exception of those directly related to them.
Here some pictures of the ‘Festa del Volontariato’, held in Lodi, Italy, last September.